WRITINGS

FIRST WRITING: THE ENTRY OF ROBOTS INTO THE JOB MARKET

Currently, there have been several innovations, such as robots and machines, whose income has generated controversy in certain parts of the world. These creations are being identified as more than just tools. Because of this, many people are afraid of being replaced by these machines. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using robots in human work? Below, we will look at the advantages and disadvantages of this innovative topic.

First of all, robots have the possibility to help us have a less complicated life by doing the job in a more efficient and practical way. According to (Rieland, 2012) he tells us that there is software that will allow robots to know the preferences of us humans, and at the same time have the ability to adapt quickly to a person. This algorithm that will allow the development of robots side by side with humans has been created by researchers at MIT, this innovation was assigned the name "Robot-human". Julie Shah, Director of the MIT research team said that with the software that was created, robots can even identify what a person's next actions would be. There are more reports on the development of robots, and the development of one is even helping doctors in operations, i.e. saving lives. In spite of all the positive actions that benefit us, there are also certain problems that we have not neglected and that is the increase in people's refusal to work.

Having said that, we identified that the problem arises in the investment that companies would make in these robots, it is worth mentioning that most people would become unemployed because of the replacement of these machines, as confirmed by Cannon when he announced that he has begun to gradually eliminate human workers from his companies. He also announced that in a few years these robots would be making their cameras. Unfortunately, the replacement of humans has already made a start in some parts of the world.

In short, the entry of these robots and machines has benefits for the ease of daily development of human beings and at the same time tends to be a threat to us, because the purchase of these, would make many people around the world were fired. In conclusion, if we manage to have the advantage of deciding whether to live with robots or not, we should think about the improvement that would occur if we both work together to improve the place where we grow up. 

Here is a video link where you can learn how you write a good essay ¡CLICK HERE!


SECOND WRITING: An email applying to do voluntary work (A website is advertising for volunteers to work in an international summer camp and organize activities for teenagers) 

Outlook Iniciar Sesión: ¿cómo entrar a mi correcto electrónico de ... 

Dear Gledy.

I am writing to you, because I saw the advertising for volunteers as a helper to organize activities for teenagers.

I am currently a student of translation and interpreting at Ucv in Trujillo. I studied a course of how to improve teamwork. I'm very patient, sociable and charismatic person, many people feel the same way about me when they first met me.

As I was saying, the fact that I have been studying about how to improve teamwork, benefits me a lot, since I can promote a good environment in the development of the activities with the adolescents.

I have a very good interaction with the teenagers, as I previously worked with 15-year-olds guys and found it very easy to communicate with them. I'm sure I'll make a good impression on them. Furthermore, I believe I've got important virtue when you normally treat people: patiently.

I'm happy to have found this job advertisement, to continue working with adolescents who need my advice or knowledge. I know, that there will be many teenagers who will be rebellious or will want to give me some trouble, but the patience that I will have with them, will make them realize how good I am at my job. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Cordially yours.

María Carrión.

For more tips on improving your email writing for a job, watch this video:



Comentarios

  1. Thanks fhe tips. They ' re so useful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is true, since many people are currently out of work due to the arrival of robots, it is good to know the advantages and disadvantages of this, this type of information is very important today. I really like your blog 👍👍😉

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Robots and AI in general are a very controversial topic, and it's good to know the pros and cons of this matter. You did a great job on your writing!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great advices it will useful for me, thank you!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario